Sonic Electronix

Hey guys,

I was wondering, where can I get (for free) or buy vehicle specific masters sheets for cheap.. I have 2003 toyota camry, and well I got my install done from best buy (i work there). I read about car audio on many different forums, and i get curious; "oh did that person do this and this in my car" etc. My car is leased so after 4 years, i will return it and take all my shit out, and either sell it and buy new stuff or keep it for a while, so I don't want to break something thinking "oh i bet there's a screw under there..or do i actually pry this shit out or it comes out easy" etc.. I am a newbie when it comes to install..on the contrary i know my fair share about car audio but that only takes me so far.. ya dig?

so, any help would be appreciated..thx!

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Basically he wants somethign that shows how his car comes apart and how the wiring is and all that.

Spend the 20 bucks and buy a Chilton or Haynes Manual its really worth the money. You can find them at just about any Auto parts store

lol best buy installing your car audio... they installed my door speakers cause it was free installation with purchase and my god it was awful. started rattling 2 days after they installed it and i went back so they could check it and they told me it would take 6 hours cause theyre busy... worst experience of my life. but best buy is cool to look around in. i go there all the time to play around with all the new tech stuff they have then go home and buy it online for 70% cheaper

lol best buy installing your car audio... they installed my door speakers cause it was free installation with purchase and my god it was awful. started rattling 2 days after they installed it and i went back so they could check it and they told me it would take 6 hours cause theyre busy... worst experience of my life. but best buy is cool to look around in. i go there all the time to play around with all the new tech stuff they have then go home and buy it online for 70% cheaper

meh IMO if you have to go back to Best Buy because your Speakers rattling ...you diserve the 6 hour wait.

awesome, thanks guys  :^

i looked around online, i found the respective dealer sites Chilton/haynes, but not really a sample of what they have...but do these manuals have information of taking apart the interior (including the dash?)

and about your best buy story, i've had my share of problems too...one guy punchered my components..i made them gimme brand new out of the box (rf 6.5").. another one wired my T1 independently...other dude forgot to put my radio antenna in, not that i listen to radio anyway, but STILL..oh and another time, the dude did the radio antenna so poorly, all i heard was engine noise through the speakers..dumb cunts..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

awesome, ill see if a few stores around here have them...

thx ;)

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

Archived