cjN Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 Yeah, fuck haters. I felt like my first comment was kinda assholeish in this thread, and for that i apologize. I was just asking, but i'm also a noob, and i know little, but not much. I also have awesome friends who help me out, thats one thing i can say, ive met some great people getting into this. Like said above, keep asking questions. I sure as hell do. 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
pitbullninja Posted October 23, 2011 Author Report Posted October 23, 2011 Yeah, fuck haters. I felt like my first comment was kinda assholeish in this thread, and for that i apologize. I was just asking, but i'm also a noob, and i know little, but not much. I also have awesome friends who help me out, thats one thing i can say, ive met some great people getting into this. Like said above, keep asking questions. I sure as hell do. Spl gave me his 2500 watt soundstream amp big balla paid for shipping those two are the most friendly people swell as ht and 1moreamp and damn a few others too many to name
412 CVX Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 Yeah, fuck haters. I felt like my first comment was kinda assholeish in this thread, and for that i apologize. I was just asking, but i'm also a noob, and i know little, but not much. I also have awesome friends who help me out, thats one thing i can say, ive met some great people getting into this. Like said above, keep asking questions. I sure as hell do. Spl gave me his 2500 watt soundstream amp big balla paid for shipping those two are the most friendly people swell as ht and 1moreamp and damn a few others too many to name and me right? i'm helpful too, right? right???? Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
miniSPLlancer Posted October 23, 2011 Report Posted October 23, 2011 Yeah, fuck haters. I felt like my first comment was kinda assholeish in this thread, and for that i apologize. I was just asking, but i'm also a noob, and i know little, but not much. I also have awesome friends who help me out, thats one thing i can say, ive met some great people getting into this. Like said above, keep asking questions. I sure as hell do. Spl gave me his 2500 watt soundstream amp big balla paid for shipping those two are the most friendly people swell as ht and 1moreamp and damn a few others too many to name and me right? i'm helpful too, right? right???? You are the most helpfullest hahahaha. Anybody that can offer up some good advice without being rude is helpful. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being a dick. 412crx is cool people, he's left me some good info on my post. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
pitbullninja Posted October 23, 2011 Author Report Posted October 23, 2011 Yeah, fuck haters. I felt like my first comment was kinda assholeish in this thread, and for that i apologize. I was just asking, but i'm also a noob, and i know little, but not much. I also have awesome friends who help me out, thats one thing i can say, ive met some great people getting into this. Like said above, keep asking questions. I sure as hell do. Spl gave me his 2500 watt soundstream amp big balla paid for shipping those two are the most friendly people swell as ht and 1moreamp and damn a few others too many to name and me right? i'm helpful too, right? right???? Yes lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.