Feedback for THEKINGsBACK

I bought an Eclipse EA4000 4 channel amplifier from him. he shipped it the next available business day and kept great communication through out the transaction. Received the amp in great condition and it was packaged very well.

would buy from again...

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Why thank you kind sir I aim to please

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• 3 months later...

bought some 8 gauge speaker wire, came safely packaged and in the condition showed in the pictures. Will def buy from again!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 5 months later...

Dude, not sure if this is your ONLY feedback thread, but sorry for never posting this before.

*this seller was a pleasure to do business with. I bought a Fosgate T400-4 from him and it was packaged and shipped in a very timely manner. It also had my front and rear components sounding AMAZING. Would definitely do business with him again.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.