well i get a call today on my way home from work...i dunno the number and the girl goes...NICHOLAS GARCIA and im like yo...whos this and she says guess. so i know my friend marie does that to me all time so i say marie..and shes like bitch please...so im like i dunno and she says its me rebekah. (rebekah hates marie haha) well anyway shes drunk as fuck and asked if she could come over to relax for a lil and sober up a lil before she goes back out to party. (oh by the way rebekah is my ex of over a year and was my first true love and all that bullshit) so she comes over and shes all loud and yellin I WANT MCDONALDS so i drive her to mcdonalds and she orders her food after like 20 minutes of her actin all stupid. while we waited i did the soldier boy dance and EVERYBODY was at the front of the place just eatin it up...FUNNY STUFF. well she asked me while in there if i miss us...miss what we used to have and i told her sometimes i do. so she eats and we go back to my place and she lays on my bed and asked me to sit on there with her. so i go over and shes talkin and says "you know the saying once you go black you never go back, well i feel its more once you go nick you never go back" and im like....wow ok hahah and she says seriously...ive had 2 relationships and it was just horrible and then she grabs my goods and says...i miss that...and mostly i truely personally miss you. (also by the time we got back to my house she was basically sober) so i lay back her feet by my head and vice versa. so she turns around and lays next to me...and slowly scoots her way towards me. eventually kissing me on the cheek and i kiss her back on the lips and she gets on top of me and we make out for a while. lil bit of groping goin on and lots of making out. then she rolls off me after like 15 mins of that all and she asked why we did that...and then we talked about a bunch of stuff we used to do when dating. and then we talk some more then she had to leave...and on her way out she told me she loved me...abd u was caught so off guard all i said was bye.

ok now why i said this all is im sure a few of you remember me being with her A WHILE back. well we broke up on BAD terms. time went by, pain went down, feeling still there though. ive missed this girl since we broke up back in december of last year. no girl has been able to match up. and after tonight them feeling are stronger then they have been in the past year that weve been apart. i know she wants me back and i would love to take her back but so much about her has changed. i fell in love with her innosence, her looks, her personality, goodness....she was just perfect...now she just lost her innosence, cut her hair and dyes it brunette, personality is still there but she doesnt have the whole princess girly thing no more which is what i love a girl to have. also im afraid shes going to hurt me again.

i dunno what to do....when we broke up i told her no matter what i will always love you....and i still do. hearing shes been with other guys kills me inside but theres nothing i can do since weve been apart for over a year...but its crazy that even after being apart and her being with other people that she still misses me and wants to be with me. she told me tonight that nobody makes her happy, nobody knows her, nobody touches her and nobody matches up to her the way i did. she asked if i felt the same...and of coarse i do...and i let her know.

i miss this girl i just dont know. its so easy to go back to an ex...especially the way bitches have been treating me lately. though ive kinda been talking to this one girl but the second rebekah was over no other girl was in my mind...it was all me and her

what should i do. i miss her, still love her, still want her but im just not sure. shes not fully trustworthy, joined the army so she could leave me at anytime if she gets called overseas, all she does is party thats why she moved to her dads because her mom woulndt take it anymore and i HATE smoking and shes taken that up again. i made her stop when we first started going out. im torn right now. i LOVE the fact i have the chance to get her back and that she still feels for me like that but i dont wanna be hurt again.

if anyone reads this all let me know what you think...

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

You are an older ME Nick. Everything I just read I can DIRECTLY relate to my first true love..

Women SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you couldn't tell.. I am completely serious <_<

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

wow.. well you have to take many things into consideration youngster. Sure you're feelings are strong and vice versa, but you've gotta sit down and just think it over little by little, go over the reasons you guys broke up, is it bound to happen again? or how can you stop something from repeating itself, why would you wanna get back with her again (despite the love connection), and how much do her changes bother you, can you tolerate them without forcing change on her?. etc etc. Don't jump to a conclusion from the get go and let feelings control everything, think rationally and see if it works out for u. You can only try right? Im assuming you were with her for a minute before things went sour. Ultimately, you gotta ask yourself, do you see a future with her? (if not.. FHITB, lol jk)

I've had my fair share of girls. Ex's become an ex for a reason, in the past i've made mistake of getting back with one, beat it a few times and things went sour, so i just broke up with her and beat it one more time for good measure :) BUT, that was the way our relationship was, it was doomed, but I was young at the time and thought otherwise.. your case may be different. Think it over mayn, long and hard, cause like you said. you don't wanna get hurt again.

Edited by Bossmaan

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

okay chode, i know you remember the last story i told you about the 2 bulls... now we gotta aproach this matter a little different! what you wanna do 1st is be sure to take things real slow (im not talking about sex, so hit that shit ASAP) but more the relationship part of things.... start out with booty calls that way you keep the ball in your court. at the first sign of her trying to pull some bull shit head game tell her that this shit just aint gonna happen again and that she needs to go decide what she really wants! the moral of this aproach is... "if you love something, set it free. if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesnt it never was"

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

okay chode, i know you remember the last story i told you about the 2 bulls... now we gotta aproach this matter a little different! what you wanna do 1st is be sure to take things real slow (im not talking about sex, so hit that shit ASAP) but more the relationship part of things.... start out with booty calls that way you keep the ball in your court. at the first sign of her trying to pull some bull shit head game tell her that this shit just aint gonna happen again and that she needs to go decide what she really wants! the moral of this aproach is... "if you love something, set it free. if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesnt it never was"

man knows what he's talkin about right hurr. N1 burrito. but believe me chode thats how it should be done sometimes... i've done similar shit and man them colours came out fast, and still FHITB

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

I like that! Alot! I'mma have to use that.. Props Burrito
i read that on a poster @ a Bank of America in 1984..... the picture was the blue sky with some seagulls flying! the reason i remember it so well is because it was my 12th birfday and i was opening my 1st bank acount! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I like Metallica's quote better

"If you love someone set them free. If they come back they are yours. If not hunt them down."

Chode...............Man the best thing I can say an echo of what is said before. If you're seriously still up over her, take your time. Make sure she's for real and thta you can kiss the tricks goodbye. Be rid of the 'playin' life. If not then keep her at arm's length. Just guard your heart with care this time. She has fucked up once before and she may do it again. Be prepaired for it man.

Get at me if u need someone homie.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

sam-i agree...women do suck

bossmang-even though shes changed last night i was looking RIGHT through them when we were laying on my bed. and yes we were together for over a year. there were shaky times but 90% of it all was PERFECT. and wanna know the creepy thing. about a week ago i said to one of my friends "if rebekah was more loyal shes be the perfect girl for me" and guess what was said last night. she said i was the perfect guy for her and nobody makes her happy like i do.

burrito-i would have been beating it up last night but she was afraid my parents would walk in...so that didnt happen. also that saying "if you love something, set it free. if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesnt it never was" ive heard it MANY times...but look its kinda taking effect. weve been apart for basically a year and look whos calling me, wanting to come over, laying on my bed with me and making out and saying how much she misses me and cant find someone better.... she remembers the date we broke up being december 2nd...i thought it was the 14th but o well haha.

bossmang-i tried to FHITA but it didnt work...shes not havin that hahaha.

godsmack-what i plan on eventally doing is sitting her down and just having a long ass talk about everything. tell her all the reasons we broke up and why i had such a bitterness towards her for months. i was honestly over her and i actualy hated her for a while. but over time the feelings subsided and the lil love text messages, things we did, having fun, laughing about NOTHING and just always having a good time no matter what, i started to miss that from her.

grrness i hate how when things were so good that it was PERFECT. i know we were young but we talked about marriage later in out future. she even brought that up last night. when we were first laying there last night she said.."were you as in love with me as i was with you"...i sat for 2 seconds and said honestly...yes. thats what broke all the ice all over again and i knew for sure what was gonna happen after that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

In my opinion and how I have always approached thes situations is, she's and EX- girlfriend for a reason. What will happen is you tend to start thinking about all the good times, and fun you had, but tend to overlook the disagreements, fights, and what not. I would suggest seriously sitting down and thinking about what going with her again would entail.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...