So im tryna learn how to remove clipping in songs and slow down, bass boost whatever, i did 10 and im waiting for the zip to upload

1. E-40 - E Forty (38Hz) SPLWGN Edit, removed the clipping otherwise its the same

2. Boyz N Da Hood - Everybody Know Me (52Hz)

3. Drake - Uptown (39Hz)

4. Twista - Higher (39Hz)

5. U.S.D.A. - Focus (41Hz)

6. Young Jeezy - Might Just Blow That (36Hz)

7. Birdman - Pop Bottles (39Hz)

8. The Pack - Im Shinin (44Hz)

9. Lupe Fiasco Beautiful Lazers (2 Ways) (42Hz)

10. Skrillex - Scatta (40Hz) Had to have 1 dubstep song to see if it was even possible to remove.

All the songs are "320KBPS"

I quote this because im not 100% sure if they are i just exported them at 320

Also i wanted some feedback on them whenever they go up and if anyone has a request for clip removal or slowing or whatever just post a reply or PM

Thanks in advance

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwle3eu8dcaoses

Edited by howelr

LOL AT YOUR PICTURE AUDACITY DOESNT SHOW CLIPPING LIKE THAT Y DONT U ZOOM IN TO WHERE ITS SAYING CLIPPED AND SHOW THE CLIP AS A PICTURE

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

.1db is all it takes to make a whole song red, and u would never audibly be able to tell that difference.

gotta zoom in and hunt for large flat(horizontal) waveforms... thats what causes damage.

cant remove clipping, there are some people who think they can, but they are just masking the clipping by quieting it... clipping within the data range is distortion. so u might make the red disappear but it will still sound just as crappy

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

A suggestion? Don't try and remove clipping, it can't be done. Choose songs that don't have alot of clipping in them to start with if youre gonna edit them...

Edited by SPLWGN

A suggestion? Don't try and remove clipping, it can't be done. Choose songs that don't have alot of clipping in them to start with if youre gonna edit them...

the only thing i try in do to tidy up a song is split track high pass 1 then low pass the other it doesnt always work but on songs that are slightly clipped (squared) not just red it seems to smooth it out but on songs like swing my door that song is just FUCKED LOL i took splwgns advice use windows media player on the scope visual to look for clipping im new to this aswell

if a song is being cliped by one or 2 highs u can use the decliper a little to make them quieter but like every one has said a clip is a clip u can fix unless adding your own waves to replace

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)