Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Sweet baby jesus! thats a nice wall, And with a lanzar of course it's gonna be major Db's like a 155 at 12hz or so! Carry on, So the HFi's can take 500rms a piece no problem just make sure you stack the boxes like him and you should be set.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

If the thing he said about them blowing on 400 rms is true what do you guys think about getting the aspm 1300 with 2 12" type r d4s?

Verify on the sq of the obsidians?

Civic, I started this thread to see how much they could handle.. The dude said he blew it on 400... So I was like well WTF that's all i did... I didnt make this thread to be like the others.

Civic, I started this thread to see how much they could handle.. The dude said he blew it on 400... So I was like well WTF that's all i did... I didnt make this thread to be like the others.

People are saying this because you have 500 posts in a little over a month, and they all seem the same. What should I get? What sounds better? You get answeres an ignore them. Trying to help you my friend.

Yeah prefab boxes they were 300 apece but still worth it and. How do you upload the pics? If you have an email adress I could email some pics to you idk how to upload them on here yet and they. Like it. Haven't blown one of them yet.

this thread just keeps getting worse. it's beyond the point of being helpful and at this point should probably be locked. if he has questions he can ask ONE of us because he seems to get confused when multiple opinions are presented.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If the thing he said about them blowing on 400 rms is true what do you guys think about getting the aspm 1300 with 2 12" type r d4s?

Verify on the sq of the obsidians?

People are saying this because you have 500 posts in a little over a month, and they all seem the same. What should I get? What sounds better? You get answeres an ignore them. Trying to help you my friend.

Yeah prefab boxes they were 300 apece but still worth it and. How do you upload the pics? If you have an email adress I could email some pics to you idk how to upload them on here yet and they. Like it. Haven't blown one of them yet.

this thread just keeps getting worse. it's beyond the point of being helpful and at this point should probably be locked. if he has questions he can ask ONE of us because he seems to get confused when multiple opinions are presented.

wow agree this should be locked

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Or he just buys the hifonica subs, last thing he needs is more suggestions. Thatll make him think and another 6 pages full of questions plus 2 more added threads on how they are.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Or he just buys the hifonica subs, last thing he needs is more suggestions. Thatll make him think and another 6 pages full of questions plus 2 more added threads on how they are.

Your right my bad. I just wanted to suggest he buy something that came with everything so he wouldnt ask any more questions lol

:lockthisthread:

+1 :popcorn:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Your right my bad. I just wanted to suggest he buy something that came with everything so he wouldnt ask any more questions lol

:lockthisthread:

+1 :popcorn:

+2 :popcorn:

Build Under Construction

Battery = XS D3400

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman