SA-12'S in 6th orderish in 08 Lancer

I've had this box done for a week now and just wanted to make sure the subs would last in this new one before I made a vid of it lol. I've tried so many boxes and a buddy of mine gave me the idea and I just ran with it. I give Stereo Joe in Glendale AZ all the credit for this box, Thanks joe

These are the photo's I said I would post:

df86d3c7.jpg
cea672fe.jpg Edited by miniSPLlancer

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

it's hard to see how that box is designed, but it doesn't look like a 6th to me, just a standard ported box with the subs in the port.

Actually the port in the back of the box which then fires in the loading chamber, It's really hard to see because unfortunately the loading chamber is only 4" high so kinda hard to see inside of it. I might take some pics of with a flash light to give people a better idea.

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

it's hard to see how that box is designed, but it doesn't look like a 6th to me, just a standard ported box with the subs in the port.

Actually the port in the back of the box which then fires in the loading chamber, It's really hard to see because unfortunately the loading chamber is only 4" high so kinda hard to see inside of it. I might take some pics of with a flash light to give people a better idea.

ok well on a true series tuned 6th order, the front chamber is for more then just loading, it's for resonation. IE: there's a ratio of back chamber to front chamber where the back chamber is SMALLER then or equal to the front.

Hope to see those pictures though, seems like an interesting designed, even if the naming of it is a little off.

ok well on a true series tuned 6th order, the front chamber is for more then just loading, it's for resonation. IE: there's a ratio of back chamber to front chamber where the back chamber is SMALLER then or equal to the front.

Hope to see those pictures though, seems like an interesting designed, even if the naming of it is a little off.

True, in theory it is a 6th order, in reality, maybe not what people would call a true 6th order. subs in bottom are ported into loading chamber, so I guess not a true 6th order, but in the same theory.

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

looks good man. what power?

Crescendo bc2000, but in all fairness this is without my new alt in yet. Just got it last thurs and still have to put it in. So hopefully a .5-1 db gain, but I'm not gonna be picky right now lol

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Looks good. Nice flex on that windshield.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Hell ya dude! I used to love listening to that song, awesome to see it doing some real work on someones ride. I take it, thats 2 12's?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm