wiring help

Ok so im gonna be running 3 of mike singers 350a alternators on my truck and im gonna be doing 2 runs of 1/0 wire off them for the time....the question is do i need to fuse these charging wires they will be running to the bed of my avalanche where my battery bank is locatex roughly 20' back.....if so is there a better way to fuse them then buying individual fuse holders? And what size fuses if i need them..any help will be appreciated.

Amps

1-DD Z2HV

Power bass asa 400.4 & 600.2

Alternators

3-mike singer 350a

Wiring

6 runs 2/0 welding cable front to back

Speakers

3 sets of crossfire c5x6 components

2 crossfire xs 15's dual 2 ohms

Batteries

To be decided

If your running 3 alternators, you should run 3 runs of power wire front to back at minimum. Personally tho, Id run 3 runs of positive and 3 runs of negative front to back..

Whats the point of running 1050amps of alternator power, if your 2 runs of power wire can only support 600 amps....? The better then average power wire only supports 300amps of current over 17-18 feet, and your talking about 20foot long pieces (more resistance)

You also want to connect all 3 alternators together on the charging stud of each so they see the same load and share the same load. This way all work equally when needed.

You will want to fuse each power wire separately with-in 12-16 inchs of the alternators and then fuse the wires again 12-16inches before the rear batteries in your truck. So 3 positive runs of wire = 6 fuses.

You should be fine using a 300amp fuse in each fuse holder. However depending on what you run for a rear battery setup, you maybe able to get away with using 200-250amp fuses since current flows the path of least resistance. If you got a huge battery bank, your amps will suck most the power from that battery bank.

Also this it is safer to fuse smaller then the current rating that the wire can handle. Often times fuses will allow a lot more current to flow thru them before blowing. So if you use all 200amp fuses, and your system never blows them there is no reason to go with 300amp fuses. A bigger fuse will not make anything louder, but it will make it no where near as safe if a wire shorts out, since it will take a 300amp fuse longer to blow then a 200amp fuse. So the smaller fuse could save your truck from being burnt to the ground, but also be fine and satisfy your current needs listening to your stereo all the way turnt up!!

Well im just gonna be doing the 2 runs for a month or so then im gonna come back and at more..im trying to do this on a budget

Amps

1-DD Z2HV

Alternators

3-mike singer 350a

Wiring

Speakers

Batteries

To be decided

you may as well do the other runs man..just my .02 im no expert but seems silly to spend that much money on alts and skimp on wire..do it right do it once..like i said just my .02

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

you may as well do the other runs man..just my .02 im no expert but seems silly to spend that much money on alts and skimp on wire..do it right do it once..like i said just my .02

Bingo, your going to burn through that wire.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Well i originally said i was going to do 2 runs off of each alternator therefore giving me 6 runs i already have two so i will have 8 total and ill work on the grounds and the fuses thanks for yalls help

Amps

1-DD Z2HV

Alternators

3-mike singer 350a

Wiring

Speakers

Batteries

To be decided