tailgate handle came in today, now i have to wait on the bezel for the handle, and then installation :D

30u8gp3.jpg

Looks like an awesome ride! We had a durango. Those were super fast, drift city! Was great until my mom crashed into a wall and totaled it... Congrats on getting it for a thrifty price! Like the carpeted bed. Perfect for 4 dc lvl 4 15s ;)

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

nice truck bro! i cant wait to see this thing finished! :popcorn:

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Dakota <3

Looks good bro, and you got it for a good price as well. Any plans for a larger audio system? :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

@kicker haha drift city for sure!

@nuckin where you from? I'm on my phone and it doesn't say.

@Teddy me either! Its far from where I want it but ill eventually get it there NA mean lol

@supercharged inorite? Yours is pretty sweet too :P butprobably after I have my truck where I like it, then ill bust out the big guns lol.

@sierra because it used to be I'm guessing a sport or slt or something and he changed everything to a r/t. It's definitely a 5.9 in it though, I was....."driving at high speeds" with an actual r/t and neither of us won lmao. Errrr I mean reached out destination first XD

I ran into a couple 4.7 5 speed daks that were quite wicked. That 5 speed makes one huge difference. I was positive I was getting spanked by at LEAST a 5.2, and thought probably 5.9. He pulls up beside me and was cool and dropped the info that it was JUST a 4.7. Dodges will run man.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I ran into a couple 4.7 5 speed daks that were quite wicked. That 5 speed makes one huge difference. I was positive I was getting spanked by at LEAST a 5.2, and thought probably 5.9. He pulls up beside me and was cool and dropped the info that it was JUST a 4.7. Dodges will run man.

oh trust me i know, my cousin had a four door dakota a while back and it got up and MOVED. thats why im glad i found a nice one for the price.

my phone was updating when i installed it, but this is the finished product. looks better then the hole like it used to be.

2u904e9.jpg

and my front tires needed changing BAD, so we took two tires off my old chevy and put them on here. luckily they were the same size so i didnt have to buy new tires :D

2lllxs1.jpg

also got my v8 magnum badge in, just need to get the adhesive for it and put it on

Archived