Finally!!!!

Home made jigs are awesome if your just cutting a few bigger circles.

However when you need to go and cut a lot of different size circles, your gonna hate life having to measure and drill many new holes for your needs.

agreed. I aint even mad I have two of em now. It lets me keep one on the router and i can draw the circles wit the other to help vizualize whatever im cutting if i needs omething to be precise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good investment. One word of advice; only cut about a quarter of an inch deep in a clockwise motion on each pass, your bit will last you longer. At least it did for me.

Oh, and if the bolt holes on the jig don't line up for your router, put the router on the jig with the bit through the hole and trace the shape of the base onto the jig. Pull the stock bottom plate off the router, line it up, and mark out the mounting holes. Drill them out and counter-sink the holes on the bottom side of the jig so the screws heads don't stick out. and go nice and slow with drilling the holes out and counter sink them just enough so the screw heads don't stick out and no more than that. Works best with a drill press. That's what I did and it works perfectly.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want