Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

I know topics are bouncing around a lot but I posted some pin stripe pictures. Heres this one. I might have asked alredy but I want true, HONEST feedback. Im thinking about repainting the tailgate and having it re-striped with a different style. How do you guys feel? Keep it? or start over? I personally dont really like it but if other people do then I may keep it

IMG_2540.jpg

The ammount of detail in this thing is breathtaking tho so idk im torn

IMG_2534.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

I appreciate the time and skill it takes to do pin striping like that, but in my opinion, it would look better if the tailgate was just all white.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I appreciate the time and skill it takes to do pin striping like that, but in my opinion, it would look better if the tailgate was just all white.

X2. It's incredible art though and I respect the hell out of that.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Negative. Pin striping is my style and I may be adding more too just havent made up my mind on what yet

X2. It's incredible art though and I respect the hell out of that.

Thats the part of me that wants to keep the rear piece becauce the attention to detail is phenominal

For videos I usually just copy the URL and pasted and it embeds

Or put up the link and I can embed it

kk I'll play with it

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

God I hate this fucking forum sometimes. I reply to the quotes the same way then randomly instead of showing my quote it shows up like it was someone elses post like the last quote I just replied to noelito

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

http://youtu.be/gwTFyMTVogs

Video isnt the best quaality but you get the idea. I will post more vids of higher res music videos. The green light means the tanks are full, when the other blinks red it means the pumps are on. Exterior is ALL pin stripe! The tails are LED and above the license plate is my rear view cam also linked to the big screen. There are 36 speakers total and they are clean as hell with no distortion. The subs cancel it out but when the truck is at full tilt the highs are crystal clear. There are 5 kicker amps all different power. Enjoy!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

The truck looks nice. wheels I don't know

Wheels are fugly but this things gonna be on 24s soon

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

The paint on that truck is stupid clean.

On the tailgate situation, why not keep that one, and buy another from a scrapyard or craigslist and do it all white? Itd be a shame to take all that artwork off. Just my two cents.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Archived