Fish Chris Posted October 29, 2011 Report Posted October 29, 2011 Okay, so I finally got my second set of components squeezed into my dash. No pics yet, as the tweets are not mounted permanently yet, until I play with the direction of them, to get the best sound figured out. Also, my covers for the mids are not finished yet either (just temp ones for now). But anyway, they sound.... uhhhh.... LOUD ! I mean, they still sound good, and clean, but honestly, my dash mounted mids seem to be over powering my door mounted mids just a little bit. Now, keeping in mind that my component set in the doors, and the component set in the dash, are being run in series, off of the same ch... Here is the $10K question.... > Is their a way to adjust the volume of "only" the dash mounted mids, while not affecting those in the doors ? Isn't their some sort of little attenuator or something like that, that I could place in the positive speaker wire leading to that speaker ? I'm thinking I remember something like that.... Anybody ? Fish
Ray Posted October 29, 2011 Report Posted October 29, 2011 Resistor. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Fish Chris Posted October 30, 2011 Author Report Posted October 30, 2011 Thank you guys. I'll research that now. Fish Resistor.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.