Second Skin Audio

Building a box for a customer

i will be waiting :popcorn:, always impressed with your skillz.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I just creamed that loves fn sweet

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

i will be waiting :popcorn:, always impressed with your skillz.

Thanks!! It means a lot!!

Ive been hearing a lot from a kid lately that I dont know how to build and he is better becuase he has more subscrivers and over a million views, but his work is nothing too special imo.

I just creamed that loves fn sweet

hahahaha!! It sounds damn good! hopefully she will be metered soon!!

Here is the video of the box build, its lengthy so skipping around is totally fine.

Also the short clip of it playing in the vehicle in about 25 minutes, will get more video in the daylight once we get the other batteries, new wire, and alt installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJDmVdWPTyI

Edited by Audiofanaticz

building looks better on video :)

loveing the taste in music...gotta send me a list of songs to get

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

hahaha your box gets around