Second Skin Audio

Box in backseat of car

from what i hear type R's don't like a lot of extra power. i also hear they get stinky quick. but i've never owned one so i couln't tell you for sure.

i think the reason you might have lost db's when you moved your subs to the back seat is because you didn't give the sound wave enough space/time to mature. either way, unless you're a serious competitor, + or - a db or two, i say trunk is better anyways because your stuff isn't exposed for everyone to see (and steal).

for the box i think you'd have to do sub facing up unless you have a really tall trunk.

hit me up if you need a design. good luck!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

TeamHT do them cats have the shock thing where if they get scared they freezze

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

TeamHT do them cats have the shock thing where if they get scared they freezze

lol! i think it's just some gif he found somewhere, but i'm curious to see if he knows or not :popcorn:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i have my l7 15 in my back seat for now. it gets really loud but it gets a lot louder when i have the trunk open. a lot of weird stuff like that usually happends when you put it in your back seat so i say just put it in the trunk.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit