Sid420 Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 Can I make my car become a double din even though it is a single din?? If so how would I do this?
Beanz Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 CUt some shit up man and make sure you make measuremts to make sure it will fit where your stereo is going.. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
VIPmeetSPL Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 Depends what car that is and what's below and above your HU
BeatBox Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 car info would be great shouldn't be too hard tho
Sid420 Posted October 31, 2011 Author Report Posted October 31, 2011 Above is the air controls and nothing is under it.
Sid420 Posted October 31, 2011 Author Report Posted October 31, 2011 Pics of your dash sir? Will take some after school
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.