I got a little bored earlier and decided to see what I could do with photoshop. This my first time really trying to make something. I have played around with it a few times before. If you guys have any ideas, tips or tricks you want to share I will listen. I had fun making this and would like to try it again.

Untitled-3.jpg

I got a little bored earlier and decided to see what I could do with photoshop. This my first time really trying to make something. I have played around with it a few times before. If you guys have any ideas, tips or tricks you want to share I will listen. I had fun making this and would like to try it again.

Untitled-3.jpg

the only critique i can really offer is the maxxsonics logo is a little hard to see. but other than that it looks pretty cool.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

how do you make a sig? I would love to learn. Its cool that you made your own :good:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

I would make the Pioneer and the SCOSCHE transparent like the others, and outline them too, in any color...

I bet you can figure it out! :good:

Edited by AdamTheAudioMan

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

I would make the Pioneer and the SCOSCHE transparent like the others, and outline them too, in any color...

I bet you can figure it out! :good:

I was thinking the same thing, think I'll create a new one. Not sure if I want to keep the Maxxsonics logo or go with the Hifonics logo

i would try to shrink it down to try to fit it within the "text box lines"... if that makes sense. haha... i dont know how you could do it. just what i would work on. but other than that its pretty cool.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

explain?

its not a big deal trust me. haha... but im taling about how the white where the white where the text goes and the black of the Forum's background meet that is where I would try to end my sig if i were you. like between the PION and and EER on the PIONEER logo. i dont know. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg