I went to the supermarket and went to the line, I emptied my cart with about $700 in groceries and when I went to pay it the credit card got declined. I am so mortified and I didn't have the cash on me. I had Deephitters all over me (jacket). The gossip now!

that sux!! but $700 in food??? damn, whatre you feeding? lol

X2, my family doesn't eat that much in a month,and I weigh 280. Were you getting stocked up for a rough winter? (ain't tryin to hate, just curious)

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Hey guess what nonoe would have known if you wouldnt have said any thing = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well dont feel bad , thats the shit that happens when everything is on plastic, nothing is better than cold hard cash you can look in your wallet and see what you have instead of thinking you have x amount just to find out you forgot about something or fraud at the worst case or your ole lady done bought her other boyfriend something on the other card thats connected to the same account and now you cant get what you want

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets