Hey im from Mason City to. I was talking to the guy at custom car tunes, he was getting pissed that i know taht his 4k amps wont push shit with 3 30amp fuses lol July 21 at niacc at 11 am to 4 pm there is a midwest spl comp there

"5150"

Hey im from Mason City to. I was talking to the guy at custom car tunes, he was getting pissed that i know taht his 4k amps wont push shit with 3 30amp fuses lol July 21 at niacc at 11 am to 4 pm there is a midwest spl comp there

gonna set that date in my calendar and hope to hell that i can make it

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a distribution block that they would let me buy? Need 1 1/0 in and at least 2 4 gauge out. Would like it before the show on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Who all is making it to the show on the 4th? Me and my 6th order will be there

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived