Jump to content

bullys get f*cked up


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Posted

That kid def was no nerd. I'd say high school wrestler. I love vids like this though ha

The black kid was dazed when he got up you can see him lean towards the lockers in the end.

Kid was 100% wrestler, his 'tackle' was a blast double and he knew to keep his head up (to avoid wall) as that is what you are supposed to do in wrestling. Plus he picked him up just like he would have on the mat. Plus the backwards trip to bring him to the ground and his cover. And ya at the very end the bully rocked back into the lockers.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Thats the kind of kid to be scared of back in school he had his head all low like he didn't wanna fight and out of no where its like "ass whoppin"hahaha

Posted

Loudmouth sack of shit got what he needed...sucks that dudes boy pulled him off so soon...shoulda let that shit talker get pounded out a little more to make sure he learned his lesson well....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Posted

I doubt those hits were anywhere near killing that kid, trust me i have taken way worse and handed them out as well and head shots don't hurt half as bad as a body shot. Unless the dude landing the head shots knows what hes doing more than likely hes just swinging like crazy mostly hitting the cheek area and forehead..lol

^^^never been hit in the face by someone that can swing then.... Im not a professional ass kicker... but I aim for the button, and a few people have went nighty night real quick...and woke up all sorts of hurting.... as for gettin punched in the cheek....sure it aint the worst..but you ever seen someone with a fractured orbital? doesnt feel nice.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Posted

I like how all the dudes in the videos saying they don't want to fight en up fucking the other person up.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Only reason I miss high school, we had 3-4 fights a day.

lucky bastard! we got in deep shit if we got in a fight at my high school

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

textbook shit talker that cant back it up, weird. :popcorn:

fa sho! notice how everytime the "nerd" steps up, dude backs away

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2316 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...