newls1 Posted November 5, 2011 Author Report Posted November 5, 2011 Can't freeking wait.... been rollin round in tahoe with only 2 kick panel speakers for the last 3 weeks. Just been to lazy to wire up all comps in doors till these get here.... Geees talk about laziness I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
AA98hoe Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Weaksauce I saw them the other day.........lol to bad they are for a 02 or I mite of snatched them up jk.. great work buddy as usual... don't work to hard I want to find some dust in the tahoe tommorrow TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
armykyle1 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Thanks guys. The real trick is to make sure you have enough beer and cigar ash in the resin mix. That's what I've been doing wrong uh? Nice work man! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Maxim Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 less jabberin billiam, more workie No workie while on Nyquil Mama said funny, she will let me work with power tools drunk, but not sick and on meds LOL Bill's been taking the kids' medicine again. Not allowed to operate any heavy machinery wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
FieroGrande Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Who is this bill u speak of? Nice work on them, is grey going to be the final color or Is it just primer?
newls1 Posted November 5, 2011 Author Report Posted November 5, 2011 primer I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
DRCinc Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i use cigarette ash for my resin, it makes it stronger! and theirs a piece of me in every install
KillaCam Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Finished product pics!? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
newls1 Posted November 21, 2011 Author Report Posted November 21, 2011 UPDATE Got pillars today and GOOD LORD!!!!!! BILL FTW Just had to do very slight mods for clearance for the speakers and whatnot, and everything is 100% Bill, can't thank you enough sir, just outstanding Here is a pix of them drying after the coat of GM interior paint I had bought for GM color trims Plasti-coat FTW. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
VIPmeetSPL Posted November 21, 2011 Report Posted November 21, 2011 beautiful. very nice and sleek and flawless looking. i second that WOW!! lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.