November 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate

I think that the real point of SOTM has gotten lost lately. Everyone is entering for the free equipment, which is being graciously donated by a supporting vendor every month. Even on months that there is no sponsor for SOTM, Steve steps up and has put of cash out of his own pocket as a prize. Steve and the supporting vendors dont have do put up anything for a prize for SOTM, BUT they do it for us. SOTM is for braggin rights for the month that you have the baddest system entered that month. If you want a shot at winning SOTM, put in alot of time and love into you build and get it looking right. You dont have to put $10000 into your system to have a good looking setup, all it takes is time and labor which if you do the work yourself is free. This forum has more to offer to its members than ANY other car audio forum on the internet. I have learned everything that I know from this site and trial and error working on my own truck, and I would like to think that my current build shows how much I have learned over the past 2 years. SOTM is supposed to a fun contest that is for bragging rights and not a pissing contest for people that just come here for the free stuff. No one is going to vote for someone that comes here just looking for a hand out. If you want a chance at SOTM, become a contributing member of the forum and gain the respect of the members here.

Well said Cody.....bragging rights on a forum this big is, and should be, a huge honor to the winners. Thats the real prize if you ask me!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I think I would like to give it a shot

Me??

sorry but i gotta decline...its way to messy. if your entering a contest for best system you gotta have more pride in your work and clean it up a bit

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE LIST I AM PAINTING MY BOX NOW AND MY UP TO DATE PICS AND LIST ARE IN THE GARAGE .I AM MOAST LIKELY THE BROKEST ONE HERE LOL. I AM A LITTLE UNDERPOWERD WITH 2 PREMIER TSW3002SPL SUBS RUNNING OF A HFI1000.1D AMP AT 2 OHMS. I DO ALL MY OWN WORK IN MY GARAGE ON A SLIM I MEAN SLIM BUDGET.PLEASE HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW.

THANKS

NICK AKA LAZIE420

STOP YELLING

DUDE WOW REALY LOOKING AT THE OTHER SYSTEMS IN THE CONTEST SOME OF THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY HAVBE 10,000 BUCKS IN THERE SYSTEMS WOW . HOPE IF I GET IN I GET A LITTLE CHANCE BUT WHATEVER I REALY NEED A AMP UPGRADE LOL 750.00 WOULD GET ME REALY KICKING LOL

THANX

STOP YELLING

sorry guys i didnt mean to piss anybody off i am still new on this site and i dont have a builif d thread but i do have my car in the garage and if /i could get some help i can make a build thread heres my garage link.thanks again

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/963-honda-civic

did you read the rules at all? i guess you didnt because the no bare boxes rule is clearly being infringed. please finish up the box. carpet, paint, SOMETHING. have pride in your work people. again this is a CONTEST FOR BEST SYSTEM...

I think that the real point of SOTM has gotten lost lately. Everyone is entering for the free equipment, which is being graciously donated by a supporting vendor every month. Even on months that there is no sponsor for SOTM, Steve steps up and has put of cash out of his own pocket as a prize. Steve and the supporting vendors dont have do put up anything for a prize for SOTM, BUT they do it for us. SOTM is for braggin rights for the month that you have the baddest system entered that month. If you want a shot at winning SOTM, put in alot of time and love into you build and get it looking right. You dont have to put $10000 into your system to have a good looking setup, all it takes is time and labor which if you do the work yourself is free. This forum has more to offer to its members than ANY other car audio forum on the internet. I have learned everything that I know from this site and trial and error working on my own truck, and I would like to think that my current build shows how much I have learned over the past 2 years. SOTM is supposed to a fun contest that is for bragging rights and not a pissing contest for people that just come here for the free stuff. No one is going to vote for someone that comes here just looking for a hand out. If you want a chance at SOTM, become a contributing member of the forum and gain the respect of the members here.

well spoken bro...really a lot of it has been lost in the prizes. People sign up just for free shit and get mad when they go against some awesome builds that have a bit of money in them. the prize is to REWARD the people who put their hard work and time into their vehicles to make them look like and what they are through all the years or work.

p.s stop into the TDH section from time to time..joo already forgot about us Cody haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Purplehaze is not finished with his system, at least the UBL i saw. It just kinda ended with "more to come". Thats not finished. I have to remove the nomination. Also, Bealstar13.....an amp just sitting there not hooked up. I looked at the other pics and didnt see any amps hooked up. Im not looking at video's im looking for pictures. Also, you have a SOTM winning tag under your name,you arent qualified to enter anymore. Removed.

everyone else, your chances just got better.......although i am STILL seeing incomplete build logs, logs with tons of red-x's, and just plain hard to follow. If i look at your entire thread and i cant make out what you have, you shouldnt be in this contest.

lets get it together if you really want to be in this. Thanks.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

When does voting start? My truck should be done today...

the 20th...get it in and make it to where we can see what you have very clearly if you are gonna...

thanks!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Purplehaze is not finished with his system, at least the UBL i saw. It just kinda ended with "more to come". Thats not finished. I have to remove the nomination.

Hmm, well of course it's not finished, it's never totally finished. I always end with "more to come" because I have so much more planned. But I believe I have met all the requirments, my box is painted, my system is completely installed? What is it that I need to do to remain eligible? I'm a bit confused. :shrug:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Purplehaze is not finished with his system, at least the UBL i saw. It just kinda ended with "more to come". Thats not finished. I have to remove the nomination.

Hmm, well of course it's not finished, it's never totally finished. I always end with "more to come" because I have so much more planned. But I believe I have met all the requirments, my box is painted, my system is completely installed? What is it that I need to do to remain eligible? I'm a bit confused. :shrug:

i missed that the amp wasnt even hooked up..let alone in the vehicle...the system has to be 95% complete at least. that includes it being up and running. if the amp is not installed there goes half the install since it cant even play.

ive had a few slip ups this month and will be paying much more attention for the upcoming nominees. PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CLEANED UP, RUNNING AND AT LEAST 95% COMPLETE.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i missed that the amp wasnt even hooked up..let alone in the vehicle...the system has to be 95% complete at least. that includes it being up and running. if the amp is not installed there goes half the install since it cant even play.

I think you guys are getting confused, the amp you are refering to is my newest one, that was bought for the next stage of my build, stage 3 - Becoming the DC Cruiser. My setup is still running right now and has been off a Kicker ZX1000.1. But I was gonna swap them out today and see how they like the extra power. Here is a video I just took two days ago.

But if I still am not eligible then that's cool, just someone please let me know when I am. Thank you.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived