Second Skin Audio

aero port enclosure help?

ok so i have an OA15. i built a box that was 3.5ish tuned to like 31hz using a 6in aero port (or 6in pvc pipe). i made sure i didnt go over my trunks max dimension but my problem is that i cant get it IN my trunk. bummer!! so i have it chilling on my back seat for now until i build another one that i can actually get inside my trunk with out building it in the trunk. any help with a design? i was originally going with sub back port back but now it seems i might have to do sub up port back to bring down the height of the box and hopefully be able to put it in the trunk.

my max dimensions of the usable space in the trunk is 18H 39W 36D. the current box i built is 17H 22W 24D. please help!

btw reason im using aero is so i can save as much space as possible. baby on the way :)

edit: 3.5 is the net and i would like it tuned at 32hz

Edited by fmedina

why didn't it fit? is your opening alot smaller than the trunk itself? I'm assuming the trunk opening width was too small...???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

No the opening height was too smal or something. The box would get stuck halfway before getting it inside. You know what I mean now? Some shit.

forgot to ask... what car is this? do you know the measurements of the trunk opening???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.