Second Skin Audio

aero port enclosure help?

Take the back seats out cushion and all....probably the rear deck too.....

2001 Grand AM

Pioneer UB4000 HU

Tsunami / Monster Wire's

DC POWER INC 260SP ALT w/ XS Power VCM

BIG 3 All 1/0 Monster 400 + YT Under Hood

Stinger SPV70 x2 in Trunk

4x SA-10's On There Way soon i hope

SS XXX-4000D @ .7ohm 3K+

RF Power 4x6's & 6x9's Monsoon Powered

PG TL22 Line Driver

148.7db @ 35-45hz sweep w/ 12" BTL

i had a similar issue, the way i solved it was to take off the top peice and put box in the trunk, then screw down the top peice in the trunk.

prblem is that you cant seal the top permanently with glue or caulk, so i used a rubber lining between the top peice and the box.

Hope that makes sense

Take off the trunk lid or the latch it locks into. The latch itself gives you alot more room to move the box around and adjust. I know I've had to do that a few times on customers who measure their Max dimensions in the trunk but forget about getting it in the trunk

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i had a similar issue, the way i solved it was to take off the top peice and put box in the trunk, then screw down the top peice in the trunk.prblem is that you cant seal the top permanently with glue or caulk, so i used a rubber lining between the top peice and the box.Hope that makes sense

good idea but i want to make sure my box is sealed up.

Take off the trunk lid or the latch it locks into. The latch itself gives you alot more room to move the box around and adjust. I know I've had to do that a few times on customers who measure their Max dimensions in the trunk but forget about getting it in the trunk

i thought about removing the latch but i think it still wont fit. im about to do some re-measuring and big a second box and see how it goes

do you want a sketchup model? i think the specs look good.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.