SA 8" v1.5 and Skar vvx 8"

Basically this will be a fun test thread just ordered a SA 8" v.1.5 I say that bc I bought on SMD the seller had Jacob build kind of a hybrid I guess you could say between V1&V2 it has upgraded leads, spider, and surround and ordering a vvx probably the beginning of next week I have no idea on enclosure specs yet I just put in a design request on BassheadsENT.net so should here back shortly I told him the situation on what I will using box for in request I will be putting these on the meter I'm sure the SA will provail in the SPL catergory it's just built for that more than the vvx but it will be fun non the less and it will be the first SPL testing of the vvx 8" and who knows what will happen ...

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Well sub will be here Monday (My bday Nov.7th WooHoo) lol but still waiting on design so once i receive i will post pics

Also guys just for the record im in way trying to create any controversy this is not a this is louder so it better thread i just thought it would be creative and fun both are very capable drivers with different mind set IMO the Skar is going to most likely prevail in the daily aspect of the test and is most likely what i will be bumping daily but i do think the SA will prevail on the meter...but like i said we will see.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Are they different?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Very similar results are what id expect

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.