Does this setup sound good?

Ok, after look for a few months I think this is what i'm getting. crescendo audio 3KWP Monoblock Amplifier. 2 15" fi bl's fully loaded (from what you guys said I probably can't get 18s in a trunk so I guess 15s have to do). estimate that at 3k RMS. 2 800 amp batteries. A 200 amp alternator (I would get bigger, but I plan on putting this in a 67-69 camaro, 70-72 chevelle, or 67-71 charger. They don't make big alts fr that old of vehicle that I can find.). The box would the biggest I could fit (about 9-12 cubes). What do you think I should tune the port to and what size? I haven't figured out the wiring yet. Sound good so far?

Thanks for the help!

Did you check out mechman? Ill bet theyd be able to take care of you on the alternator front...sbc chevy is prob most prolific motor of all time, Im positive you can find a bigger alt than 200A.... but in regards to the sub set up..that shit will slap i bet. :clapping:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Did you check out mechman? Ill bet theyd be able to take care of you on the alternator front...sbc chevy is prob most prolific motor of all time, Im positive you can find a bigger alt than 200A.... but in regards to the sub set up..that shit will slap i bet. :clapping:

Good advice right there. And OP, your selections are looking good. To answer the tuning question, you need to let us know what type of music you're listening to. Tuning in the low 30's would be good in my opinion, but I do like playing decaf stuff.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db