Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Tips

this will be the official thread for tips for playing online. ill be moving over a few tips i posted in the other thread to here and expect some other to share their insight to help all the other fans out there. FYI: if you hate battlefield 3 noone cares. this isnt the thread for hate and noone cares. make another thread. with that said. on with the tips good.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

first up. the co-op weapons wreck some shit. the kh2002 is a beast of a weapon. any weapon with 3 round burst will tear up some shit with far more accuracy than full auto. if youre gettin your butt kicked because of recoil then switch to 3RB.

find a weapon and stick with it. the weapons have very little difference between them in specs aside from firing modes, sound, range(generalized), and rounds per minute. the guns are more about what you prefer instead of 'this weapon does more damage, this weapons shoots an extra 5m farther with the same accuracy'.

conquest is probably the better of the modes to play. you get vehicles and fewer campers. given that sitting in one place the whole round can end in getting no points because people arent forced to migrate to you turns off alot of people lol. Rush, however, is camp central and will go alot slower than conquest.

set up your server browser to find servers with better connections. if youre in a party with people its a must if you dont want to lose anyone while joining a game. the game still sometimes split groups across the teams to keep the game as balanced as possible. but at least noone gets kicked during joining lol.

unless you got the best spot for sniping always try to stay in a squad. makes life easier to not have to run across the level when you could have teammates at your destination. and more times than not you can spawn in on someone with enough time to save them and earn some points.

learn to turn off your damn flashlights and laser sights lol. people run around with them on even when they arent shooting at someone or even when they dont need it. it just makes them easy prey for the guy that sees them before they see them. plus if youre not going to shoot right away then just screwed yourself

the fastest way to level up is to keep track of your stats on battlelog.battlefield.com. it tells you all your stats and how many more kills you need to unlock each attachment, what level to unlock each gun, and how close you are to that particular vehicle addon

never stay in one place with multiple people. youre just asking for trouble. if you spawn in a jeep with 4 people then get the fuck out lol. giving up a multi kill sucks especially when it can be avoided

the easiest controls i think for flying are lefty buttons southpaw stick for jets . should make it alot better( very close to ace combat) i also play the heli buttons on lefty. also never fly the copters in cockpit unless youre doing a run. and fly the jets in cockpit.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

anyone not contributing or commenting on whats been said to this thread goes on a 24. no game cross talk.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

3 more tips.

ALWAYS spot vehicles and enemies. even if you cant get the person do it. hell even if you can get them do it anyways. chances are if you mess up or are out of range someone will see the dot and aim for them. its pretty sad how few people spot because they want the kill for themselves but let the enemy get 8 kills before hes taken down.

c4 and at mines are your friends. if youre getting overrun by land vehicles go spam happy and throw them all over the ground. if anything enemy runs them over they go sky high. also c4 is superior to rockets but in only one instance. going kamikaze. odds are youre going to be more stealthy if you have c4 compared to if youre using rockets. and all you need to do is get up on the vehicle point blank, toss all three and suicide lmao. it also makes for an awesome kill tossing them on campers and blowing them up

always always always drop health and ammo.everytime you make it somewhere and someone is standing around toss them one and keep moving. i have a buddy who SUCKS at the game. literally he goes 0-20 lmao. but hell end up with 7k points after ribbons just from ammo and health supplies

i know all these seem self explanatory, but youd be surprised how often people wont do any of these

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a buddy that has mortars spot for him, it is devastating once they get dialed in with it.

If you are playing as assault and you have defibs please use them on EVERYONE that's apart of you're team, it makes the match more competitive and you all will get more points.

If you're support always throw ammo packs for teammates, they need ammo also not just you're buddies.

If you end up in a firefight and are out numbered, strafe in and out of cover shooting single shot or burst. You will be able to take them out no problem.

If you're playing conquest, and you're team is pinned at a certain flag, and some teammates managed to sneak past and take the flag closer to the enemy's spawn. Spawn on that flag to sandwhich in the enemy and force them out.

Archived