Second Skin Audio

Ideas for LVL 6 12

OrionStang

Dude. Its only 2.2.

Easily fits in a mustang i can get 2 without even having to kick the box in.

this^ :rofl: ray u crack me up

BS. 28x18x13 Is the max size that will get through the trunk, and thats with removing the rear trim panel and trunk latch.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

whatever you decide to do, im in 4 build pix :popcorn:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Considering ive slid in a 4cuft 4th order before.

You just need to put your purse down.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Dude. Its only 2.2.

Easily fits in a mustang i can get 2 without even having to kick the box in.

this^ :rofl: ray u crack me up

BS. 28x18x13 Is the max size that will get through the trunk, and thats with removing the rear trim panel and trunk latch.

are u pointin this at me bc im not makin fun at you just the way ray put that. but how do you get said set dimesions bc i know i can squeeze all kinds of big boxes in small trunks just gotta find the right angle. but yes i agree your trunk is tiny

I tried it all with cardboard. This one went in the long way, barely, and had to be turned in the trunk. Taller would only work if you cut the width, then you would need to add depth, but you cant because the corners hit the axle hump when you turn it.

I should make a video with cardboard boxes...

The 10-12 opening is different than the 05-09, in case anyone is comparing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived