Bro you seem like a good dude. Just get yourself out there and dont be shy, I garuntee you'll make some friends quick. As far as the girls go, just try everything you can think of (well maybe not everything) and see what works eventually you'll find your style and know what works and what doesnt. And there is soo many girls in this world dude dont worry if one says no, go to the next one and so on.... Keep your head up dude things will work out for ya man. :drinks:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

young or older friend can work too . are u healthy can you join a mma or jiu jitsu gym most those guys are down to earth maybe or car club if you drive. I have also had some dark days where i couldnt see any light but trust me it will come your best years are still ahead of you!!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Justhookup.com :peepwall:

Meet some local freaks.

Srsly, where did you move to? And from where? What do you do to keep yourself busy?

I made an account on that hookup site and I've gotten tit pics from random people already??? I didn't even ask for them

I need to get on this site then

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

hang in there man everything works out in the end

ps don't be age specific with friends, if it wasn't for my younger friends i would never have met my gf. having young friends can be good. They are young = their friends may be younger (girls) lmao. I met my gf a day after she turned 18 and I was 22, I tell you man there is a reason for everything lol

hang in there man everything works out in the end

ps don't be age specific with friends, if it wasn't for my younger friends i would never have met my gf. having young friends can be good. They are young = their friends may be younger (girls) lmao. I met my gf a day after she turned 18 and I was 22, I tell you man there is a reason for everything lol

I just don't want people thinking I'm creeping on little kids haha

yea i know what your saying, its tough in that age group your in, what i did was i threw myself in to work it doesn't matter where its about the coin and what you have in your bank for when you do have your licence back.

last winter i totalled off my 2006 mustang and lost my license for 4 months. now cause its -50 here in the winter the highway traffic board let me drive to work and back. i had to do that with a 2010 ford fusion sport I just bought bought and that was torture! The cops were constantly watching me and if i slipped up i would have lost it for 10 months total and would have had to walk my ass in the freezing cold. you need to realize that for every hardship you go through no matter how hard it is there's a reward at the end and for me it was knowledge not to fuck and around in the winter with rwd lol. man get a job, and treat that place like room and board but free and get the hell out of there. Become who you want to be your in control.

Archived