Dylank811 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Just curious...how does Audioque's component set compare to say, Rockford Fosgate's T1 components? Or any other brand for that matter. Is it good quality stuff for the price? I have never personally heard Audioque's equipment, although I am pondering the idea of using them in my rebuild. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
cjvue Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 No V.S. bud. I would create two separate threads asking for honest opinion and compare them myself, but that just me My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Dylank811 Posted November 3, 2011 Author Report Posted November 3, 2011 No V.S. bud. I would create two separate threads asking for honest opinion and compare them myself, but that just me Because it'll just create a debate? Haha well either way, I'd like to hear experiences with both of them, I guess. I've had a good amount of RF equipment, so I guess that's why I used them as a comparison. Pretty satisfied with their stuff. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Guest Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 No V.S. bud. I would create two separate threads asking for honest opinion and compare them myself, but that just me you posted in the thread about 4 15s vs 2 18's, yet you're complaining to this guy. really?
KillaCam Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 you posted in the thread about 4 15s vs 2 18's, yet you're complaining to this guy. really? Not trying to start anything but that guy posts a lot of bs. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
cjvue Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Just saying bro. I see threads like this getting closed on a quickness. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
cjvue Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 you posted in the thread about 4 15s vs 2 18's, yet you're complaining to this guy. really? Not trying to start anything but that guy posts a lot of bs. Wow, really? Always thought i would try to help others. But i dont want to fill this thread with "bs" so i'm out / My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Guest Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Just saying bro. I see threads like this getting closed on a quickness. like i havent? i've been here more than twice as long as you have.
meade916 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 another VS thread. I just puked in my mouth. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.