BeAlLsTaR13 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Yeah sundown is planning on doing a run of some comps, not exactly PA comps As for rockfords I've used the t1 comps and t2 comps and both are awesome, bout to throw some 5 1/4" punch comps in this build I'm gonna be starting here soon Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylank811 Posted November 4, 2011 Author Report Posted November 4, 2011 Good to know guys, thanks! I already have faith in RF's products, so I have no problem with getting their components. Just wanted to know about others out there. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 Good to know guys, thanks! I already have faith in RF's products, so I have no problem with getting their components. Just wanted to know about others out there. search my youtube chan, i have vids of both the t1 and t2 rockford comps, plus a few vids on the mids and highs i run in my own car and my girlfriends Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
3Ltriste13 Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 RF FTW i love rockford i always have faith in them YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dylank811 Posted November 4, 2011 Author Report Posted November 4, 2011 Good to know guys, thanks! I already have faith in RF's products, so I have no problem with getting their components. Just wanted to know about others out there. search my youtube chan, i have vids of both the t1 and t2 rockford comps, plus a few vids on the mids and highs i run in my own car and my girlfriends I've stalked your Youtube a time or two before. But I'll go check it out! RF FTW i love rockford i always have faith in them Yepp! If you look, my system is all RF, minus the head unit and wiring. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.