Audioque's Component Sets

Dylank811

Has anyone had an personal experience with Audioque's component sets? I am interested in using them in my rebuild, but I have never heard them in person.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Ill tell you what. Don't go getting upset because YOU cant follow the rules. They were there when you signed up. They are not going anywhere. Maybe if you took the time to read them YOU wouldnt get offended from people telling you that you can't do what you were trying to do. No one was offended by your topic. I am offended that you were at fault for it and trying to place the blame on others.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ill tell you what. Don't go getting upset because YOU cant follow the rules. They were there when you signed up. They are not going anywhere. Maybe if you took the time to read them YOU wouldnt get offended from people telling you that you can't do what you were trying to do. No one was offended by your topic. I am offended that you were at fault for it and trying to place the blame on others.

You're right, I broke the rules. I didn't try to push the blame off on someone else. Please don't take this further than I intended.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I agree. I'm thinking of either using these or the separate pro components in my truck set up. Definitely interested in some personal experience in these.

I kinda stalk your build log late at night, so I'll be watching for them. ;)

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I can say the aq pro tweets are phenomenal.

no experience with anything else though.

Yeah I wish someone around here had something besides Kicker and Kenwood haha. I can go to BestBuy to hear those brands, but there's not an Audioque dealer around here...I'm wondering what kind of SQ and loudness I could get with a high end component setup and no sub...trying to cut weight for my car, but still keep a bangin' system. :)

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

if you want to cut weight do a single ten or 8. you will never be able to accurately produce low end out of a component set. its not designed to do so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I agree. I'm thinking of either using these or the separate pro components in my truck set up. Definitely interested in some personal experience in these.

I kinda stalk your build log late at night, so I'll be watching for them. ;)

:peepwall: Not started yet, but I'm leaning in the AQ direction! Although I think I may end up with a single SMD 15 :yahoo: instead of the 4 8's. Center console build! Gotta get the mids and highs figured out and start collecting!

Archived