Sonic Electronix

Can you upload a snapshot of your Torres? I'd like to see what all you are filling in.

My Torres' will not let my save or copy. Each time I try it erases and closes. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it 3 times to no avail. At one point it gave me a gross volume of 10.745ft3 after putting in 38"h-45"w-21"d. The port would change also my inside measurements are 4"h-43.5"w. To 45"w on the cut sheet. When I wrote the book I tried to write everything down just like it was on the calculator. If that helps any I'm hoping this explains it a little better cause I know I don't explain things very well.

You have to use the "snipping tool" to take a picture, or screen shot of the Torres. Then just upload it like any other pic! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Can you upload a snapshot of your Torres? I'd like to see what all you are filling in.

My Torres' will not let my save or copy. Each time I try it erases and closes. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it 3 times to no avail. At one point it gave me a gross volume of 10.745ft3 after putting in 38"h-45"w-21"d. The port would change also my inside measurements are 4"h-43.5"w. To 45"w on the cut sheet. When I wrote the book I tried to write everything down just like it was on the calculator. If that helps any I'm hoping this explains it a little better cause I know I don't explain things very well.

You have to use the "snipping tool" to take a picture, or screen shot of the Torres. Then just upload it like any other pic! :drinks:

Ok I'll work on it after church. Thank you sir.

1320614933.jpg[/img]

Ok once again this is what i end up with.I copied the IMG and pasted it in the insert image and this is what I get.So what am I doing wrong I totally feel like a idiot trying to figure this out.This is the Torres' calculator.

Edited by dog24fret

On my port the actual cut is 15"s.The other 1.5"s is the sub wall and the decorative support wall.Not sure what to call it.Do I need to figure in the vinyl also into the port.Or will that matter enough to worry about.Hopefully I will start to build Tuesday unless there's something I need to fix.Any and all help I've gotten is very appreciated. Thanks

1320614933.jpg

Ok so i am not sure what i did different i just copied and pasted your img code and there you go... hope you get the help you need

Thanks sir I don't know either I go to photobucket and right click on img. Then I come over here and click on image insert and paste it there. All I get is words no pics and that's keeping me from posting what I've done on my wife's car so far. Yes sir the port is driving me crazy I use to build houses from foundations to sideing. Also run fiber optic cables from headend to each node and splice into the trunks and amps. But I can't figure out the port or posting a pic that's so freaking irritating.Then I see the stuff people do on here and all I can say is wow.Thanks again

I saw on KenC210's post that it was mentioned that the port needs to breath. If I do subs back port up will I have to change the port tuning or anything. If I put both back there will only be 2.5"s from port to doors. I really could use any help on this I can get. The port is the main problem I'm having to get figured out so I can start to build.