Sundown Audio

What are the differences between these amps?

:peepwall:

I would think the DD would be underrated whereas the hifonics is rated

Basically the difference is in the quality of the components

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Get the sound stream from that eBay link bro it's cheap

Maybe he dont want cheap lol :peepwall:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The DD is gonna run him over 500... I sent him a link for a used one for 450

I sent a message to him. I'm trying to find the differences between the two, and if it'd really be worth dropping 100-150 extra..?

I don't understand the basis of your question. And methinks that no matter what is said here, you're looking for cheap anyways. Don't waste time and get cheap then.

You can not compare any of the amps against each other and the differences are a long list time inefficient to state. I mean, there have been no mention of use, electrical, drivers, install...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't understand the basis of your question. And methinks that no matter what is said here, you're looking for cheap anyways. Don't waste time and get cheap then.

You can not compare any of the amps against each other and the differences are a long list time inefficient to state. I mean, there have been no mention of use, electrical, drivers, install...

I'm looking for something that's around 400-450.00. I'm putting it up to (2) Fi BL 12's and just want an amp that would power it best. I'm stuck between the two, and really can't decide. Sorry, I don't know that much about car audio, I'm still trying to learn..

The DD is gonna run him over 500... I sent him a link for a used one for 450

so what if the soundstream is cheap? the DD is going to handle everything and 10x more that you can throw at it.

edit: i dont think competitors would be choosing DD over SS when that DD amp (through a quick googling) can withstand 10v and .25ohm loads all day every day.

Edited by Kranny

If you are set on these 3 then I'd go with the DD. Get the quality well made product the first time and you'll be more than happy.

I personally would look into this http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg