DJ Lighting and some of the equipment

Definitely more to Djing then opening up some computer based program and blending songs together.. You gotta practice your skills bro!

Looks like you have a semi decent dual cd decks, start praticing beat matching, learn to do some loops, and make the music sound killer!

What moving head is that? looks like the accuspot 250ll but yet looks wayyyyyy different.

As for people using programs on computers, seems to be the new way for the youngsters it seems, I mean thats cool if you like to use a pc to store a huge often times illegal library of tunes. but at least get your self some sort of MIDI controller (the adj vms4 is pretty nice).

Ps: this thread made me think of an old song by a artist I use to play alot of at the rink. LOL

Edited by Audiofanaticz

I don't just turn the computer on and let it play. I have thousands of cds, cassettes, and vinyl records. The guy I work with has been doing it for over 20+ years. I don't really use the cassettes or records. I use cd's most of the time so you can different tracks going at once and you can switch over, match beats ect. The best part is getting tits in your face and tits = winning.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I don't just turn the computer on and let it play. I have thousands of cds, cassettes, and vinyl records. The guy I work with has been doing it for over 20+ years. I don't really use the cassettes or records. I use cd's most of the time so you can different tracks going at once and you can switch over, match beats ect. The best part is getting tits in your face and tits = winning.

hahaha cool

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

• 3 weeks later...

Is that the Chauvet Elan. those are awesome. i have about 7 chauvet lights. they are awesome

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud