Second Skin Audio

Fi btl n2 question

but speaking about walmart duel subs i was in walmart today gettin some munchies and was checkin out what kinda subs they actualy sold and there was a guy there checkin out the duels and i asked him what he thought about them and he said he was gettin 2 more and that he was already in the high 60s with 4 of them and 1 sony explode amp

I wasn't bull shittin with my above statement :D

the P Chamber is P a chamfer on the end of the pole, it brings some of the air down around the inside of the motor and helps cool the coil. It also helps relieve the pressure underneath the dustcap

thanks man :drinks:

Yer, so look at dudes post and base it off what your going for ^ since you're not getting a n3 I'm suspecting you want sq for a daily driver? So go with cooling.

the P Chamber is P a chamfer on the end of the pole, it brings some of the air down around the inside of the motor and helps cool the coil. It also helps relieve the pressure underneath the dustcap

thanks man :drinks:

Yer, so look at dudes post and base it off what your going for ^ since you're not getting a n3 I'm suspecting you want sq for a daily driver? So go with cooling.

ohh im not gettin a btl i still havent decided on what i want yet i was just askin cause my brother was wanting to know what the options ment

Wat's the amp you are goin to use?

And if you plan to give or upgrade soon. Go with cooling package.

And the dude at walmart is prolly doing 29s in the port.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

im leaning more to the Q series sence he doesnt want more than one alt on his mustang and having a giant battery bank is out of the question sence it will take away from preformance but what do yall think about 2 fi q 15s off a powerbass xta4000 with a 6 cube box after displacement tuned to around 34hz

Pb 4000 is rated at what?

And you really don't need many batteries.

Just one large one with huge Ah.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*