Clear Sound Build - Focal, Audiocontrol, Rockford Fosgate, and FI

Here it is in the vehicle...

IMAG1089.jpg

Man that turned out really nice!

Here is my plan for the box. I will build it this way so I can try sub forward and sub backward. If I like one more than the other I will just switch the bottom of the box around so that the contour for the amp rack is on the side I want it. I can then proceed with doing my fiberglass fork to add the professionalism to the install.

Note the kerf's :)

BLBox.png

Sexy! Let's see it built! :popcorn:

Great job on everything so far!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Holes for the T Nuts

IMAG1106.jpg

IMAG1107.jpg

IMAG1108.jpg

Here it is in car. It will scoot more towards the front of the vehicle, I just need to get some longer power wire to reach the spot where I will be mounting the distribution blocks. This is why they are not mounted yet.

IMAG1109.jpg

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Thanks!

So now that I have my actual subwoofer amp installed today I played around with a previous 12" sub and enclosure. I found sub forward port forward worked much better for general sound quality. When facing the sub back port back I did notice a bit more volume, buteverything in the whole damn car rattles and sounds like garbage.

I am going to continue with sub forward port forward.

-Mark

Forum.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great work man. I absolutely love how you used the foam tape for those amp racks. That was genius. I may have to use that myself. I liked the video too. Thanks for that, except I'm an idiot when it comes to math, and I'm a contractor and was a framer, how scary is that! :rofl::shrug: Oh well never had any issues making it work per the blueprints. Anyway, thanks for sharing and I look forward to more from you and this build!

Scott

Great work man. I absolutely love how you used the foam tape for those amp racks. That was genius. I may have to use that myself. I liked the video too. Thanks for that, except I'm an idiot when it comes to math, and I'm a contractor and was a framer, how scary is that! :rofl::shrug: Oh well never had any issues making it work per the blueprints. Anyway, thanks for sharing and I look forward to more from you and this build!

Scott

thanks dude. I will be sure to update everyone with the progress as I go!

-Mark

Forum.png

Archived