Sonic Electronix

I have heard of square cones but....

Well my dad is obsessed with Bose so I have a set in my room, a set in our entertainment room, a set in his room and a set in our basement. All older series Bose. Plus new Bose surround sound in our living room lol. I might go get the pic tonight since I have nothing else to do

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

No lol the surround was dryrotted and fell apart lol i wwas confused by the square motor

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya it does look a bit shifted, I guess these are the oldest speakers I have ever looked at lol.

when i was a kid my dad worked for a high end home audio store, and he always used to laugh about selling bose brand to people. in his opinion, bose used low quality drivers in well designed enclosures. i don't know if it's the truth, but it has always been something that has stuck with me.

kickers new line... "Square magnets have more motor then circle magnets, so more motor force along with our bigger cones!!"

watch the nooby kids run for it..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Well technically their statement of more motor force is true to an extent. In certain parts of the square there will be a higher, concentrated motor force. But a circular motor will have more uniform motor force.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya it does look a bit shifted, I guess these are the oldest speakers I have ever looked at lol.

when i was a kid my dad worked for a high end home audio store, and he always used to laugh about selling bose brand to people. in his opinion, bose used low quality drivers in well designed enclosures. i don't know if it's the truth, but it has always been something that has stuck with me.

Your dad is correct! And for the normal yeppy "no offence to the bose owners" it fits what they need perfectly. Some people do buy them because there small and hide away, but its set in most peoples mind bose is top dollar stuff. Take two towers from B&W or seas (those are entry lvl companies around the same price range) with a denon amp/pre amp and it will merc bose.

Edited by 94retta(219)