Sundown Audio

i need help to choose the right amp

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what would b a good amp for the budget i have thought about gettin 2 hifonics brutus 1200.1d amps bc i have read that they are cea approved and i can order them from amazon for like 158 a peace but could someone tell me if these are good amps. Im going to run them to 4 audiobahn aw1200q 12" they are dual 4 ohm subs plz help

"BOOMER"

my buddy had the same amp ur talkin about... he had it on a single dc lvl 4 12 at 1 ohm..no clippd power and the proper electrical too 100ah battery and big 3 done..he stayed in the mid 13 volt range full tilt

it lasted 4 weeks and fried...got a replacement sent it lasted 3 weeks and fried..

he switched to a audiopipe 1500d and no issues since..that was 6 months ago now

not telling you to go out and buy audiopipe or something .. just sayin there are better amps than the hifonics...

if u do look into audiopipe amps i been running whats in my sig for ehh..8 months or so..and NO NO NO issues at all

also what kind of electrical do u have to support that kinda power?? batteries? high amp alt? etc

i have thought about gettin 2 audiopipe 1500d or 1 of the 3000d but i think i will go with the 2 amps so its not such a strain. but i havent did anything to my electrical system all i have is a everlast maxx battery up front and a stock alt but im planing on buying a 200 amp alt for 250 is that a good deal jw. and do you all think i would be better with the audiopipe

"BOOMER"

Yeah, I would stay away from Hifo also. I got a BRZ2400.1D now and am not too happy with it so far. Had it now for a month or two and it still works, just wish I had spent a little more money and got something better like a BC2k or something.

Thanks man, I think im gonna get 2 audiopipe 1500d around christmas time. So hifo isnt as good as they make it out to be

"BOOMER"