stunt_az Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 I wont get mine til tomorrow after work, cuz if I stay up til midnight I wont be able to play it anyways. so I have mine pre-ordered and will be on xbox 360 ( wolter inc ) 2001 Ford Expedition 2 SA 12's Crescendo 2000 M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB
Kyblack76 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Well.. We got out tickets for the release.. Now digging on a few pitchers and grub until it rolls... N8 or some other mod move this to the video game section please?!?!?.. We struggle finding it.. Lol.. Again.. All peeps and all consoles have fun ..whenever you get the game SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ZaintheBassHitter Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Picking this up @ 12 tonight... PS3- Fiji24
RickyFriery97 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
NightmareImpala Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight? I am sure u can score a copy. stores should be prepared for this. TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
LoudNLow931 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight? Walmart would be your best bet, Just stand right by the games so when they wheel them out you can snatch one lol. Im actually thinking about going to walmart to see if i can get a copy there instead of driving 30mins to gamestop. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
TRTC360 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 i didnt preorder, think theres anyc hance ill get one if i go to like walmart or something tonight? they get a shit ton of extra copies, you can probably get it at any gamestop tonight or early tomorrow, last year I got black ops at midnight release without preordering. edit: damn double ninja'd haha. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
LoudNLow931 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Anyone know if Walmart sells the Hardened edition? They don't have it on their website. I dont care about the book or anything just want the elite status thing haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
NightmareImpala Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 I heard they will have it from a buddy who works at walmart. How many copies is unknown though... TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
ineeDBass419 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Ill be gettin mine in the morning when I get off work.hopefully the servers don't crash tonight lol.there's going to be a lot of people getting on this game at the same time xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.