armykyle1 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 (edited) I'm looking at decent small camcorders. Not really wanting to spend more than 220. I'd like to get 720p with 60fps, most of the ones I'm finding are 30, and do 60fps in low resolution. I'm not sure if this one does 60fps on 1080/720 but its pretty nice and I checked it out at best buy. http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Samsung-HMX-Q10-HD-2MP-Black-Camcorder/6265299/product.html?cid=123620 edit does 60 frames per second I'd really like to try and stay under 200 bucks any suggestions are welcomed Edited November 8, 2011 by armykyle1 Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
JEMT8 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Kodak zi8. I had one and it was pretty awesome and it was well below your budget. It goes up to 1080p an ha 720p/60fps Quote formerly known as Jaylor Swift
armykyle1 Posted November 8, 2011 Author Report Posted November 8, 2011 (edited) From what I found they're close in price. I like both of them but with the samsung I get optical zoom but thank you for some input Edited November 8, 2011 by armykyle1 Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
ChevyBoy95 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 kodak Zi8 or the kodak playtouch. I have used both, they both do 720p at 60fps, and both do 1080p at 30 which is nice for other things. playtouch has a nice camera on it too. I liked the Zi8 more that the playtouch, but they are both great. Quote Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
armykyle1 Posted November 8, 2011 Author Report Posted November 8, 2011 kodak Zi8 or the kodak playtouch. I have used both, they both do 720p at 60fps, and both do 1080p at 30 which is nice for other things. playtouch has a nice camera on it too. I liked the Zi8 more that the playtouch, but they are both great. does it record in stereo? thing that sucks about both, is neither has a light... I was looking at the go pro camera too, it looks pretty cool but only 30fps @720 I like that you can mount to all kinds of chit. Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted November 8, 2011 Author Report Posted November 8, 2011 Ok its between the kodack play sport Zx5 and the samsung. I've reviewed many, many videos so far on youtube lol. The zoom on the samsung is obviously better, but the kodack seems a bit more handy due to its nifty size. I can probably capture flex and such better on the samsung but the battery is weak sauce... But I could use my car charger to charge it. might come down to price, Found some used Kodack's for 50-75 range. Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.