Honda tuners out there??

if its running rich get an air fuel computer... apexii neo comes to mind. its what im using and i've never run better. the maps are fully customizable

Won't do any good if there's a nonfunctioning sensor, just a shitty bandaid situation. If it was running proper etc etc I'd suggest a piggyback.

yea i would too if you didnt allready have the cumputer chiped and reprogramed like i do on my eclipse because a apexi is for fine tuning they only trick the cumputer into thanking the air coming in from the maf is defrent than it is but if i wasnt trying to sell my car id put dsm link in it and get rid of the afc2

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

i have a 95 honda civic dx coupe. its a really good car, reliable, and amazing gas mileage. but you already knew that, its a honda lol. anyways, i would like my honda to look nice like many of the others i see around instead of a normal car. I know very little about cars. I want to get into the honda tuning game. help?

do alot of research on your car and what you want out of it

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

one thing not posted is a vacuum leak.. it causes gay idle, if its a lose hose it can be sealing and unsealing causing your idle issue.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Archived