Second Skin Audio

what 8" sub would be best for this application

8 8 woofer on 2k rms

Hertz es200 all day long

I've had nothing but bad luck with hertz i returned 3 300d that had faulty positive tinsel leads

and i blew up the ep1d 1000 watt class d amp 3 times. i got the audio shop here to take back the amp back

and gave me a jl 1000/1 for an extra $650> Anyway i say no to hertz i dont want anymore head aches.

so far im leaning towards the sundown sa-8 and rockford fosgate's P2D2-8 and i still dont know ho much a dc level 2 8 would be????

and do you guys think this set up is hairtick worthy???

Edited by max.krupski

My DD 1508 is solid, but sundown is just about to release their V.2 SA-8 which looks hella beefy, and i totally would like to give it a shot.

Check it out here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123654-sa-8-v2-prototype-completed/

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I would do the sa-8s in the proper enclosure they will handle the power

well.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

8 8 woofer on 2k rms

Hertz es200 all day long

I've had nothing but bad luck with hertz i returned 3 300d that had faulty positive tinsel leads

and i blew up the ep1d 1000 watt class d amp 3 times. i got the audio shop here to take back the amp back

and gave me a jl 1000/1 for an extra $650> Anyway i say no to hertz i dont want anymore head aches.

so far im leaning towards the sundown sa-8 and rockford fosgate's P2D2-8 and i still dont know ho much a dc level 2 8 would be????

and do you guys think this set up is hairtick worthy???

If youre looking to do hairtricks and be a ground pounder I would take the SA8 or DC lvl2 8 over the RF P2 8. The DC lvl2 8 is around the same price as the SA8.