Women drivers? nah man, Women pedestrians!

Quin

Still, the pedestrians need to be observant. I'm guessing that guy didn't see them crossing because they were hidden by the other car. Everyone always thinks that the drivers are the ones at fault, but peds and bicyclists need to be looking out for cars as much as cars need to look out for them.

the pedestrian was completely in their rights here..driver shoulda seen them and stopped.. pedestrian has the right away lol and with them having been in the cross walk for that long driver really didnt have any excuse

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

ill agree that pedestrians need to pay more attention..but the driver shoulda noticed that the other cars were stopped for a reason..he just wasnt paying attention reason..ive had people dart out in front of me on crosswalks so i know how that goes lol gotta watch out for em

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

Still, the pedestrians need to be observant. I'm guessing that guy didn't see them crossing because they were hidden by the other car. Everyone always thinks that the drivers are the ones at fault, but peds and bicyclists need to be looking out for cars as much as cars need to look out for them.

yes but here if they got hit it would be the drivers fault and responablity

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

yes but here if they got hit it would be the drivers fault and responablity

In Portland, I think they're trying to change that up, since there are a ton of pedestrians and bikes that don't follow rules of the road that they are supposed to abide by.

ill agree that they always have the right away.. this driver wasnt paying attention.. but this can be taken advantage of sometimes tho..come to my town and youll understand lol they dont even look before they cross half the time <_<

To me this post is in the same categories as guys that bitch about getting speeding tickets even though,"the guy next to me was going faster", or getting in trouble for blasting a stereo in a parking lot at 2AM in the morning. Rules are rules, until they change...

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.