Is wire just ... wire?

Im looking to relocate my battery and need a good 0 gauge wire! I also am looking to do it for a reasonable price so is any wire fine if not what would you recommend? I was looking at this!

O Gauge Xscorpion wire

oxygen free copper (or OFC) is all the same. its just some brands like to skimp on the copper part and add in more plastic insulation to trick the user into thinking the wire is bigger than it actually is. good example, 4 gauge installbay wire has about the same amount of copper strands as 8 gauge knukonceptz wire.

HMMM ok so what do you think of this wiring? I like it because it looks flat which would make it easy to run and its inexpensive which is a huge plus>??? How would I tell if they are adding more plastic?

I would avoid that.

http://www.powerwerx.com/wire-cable/welding-cable.html

Powerwerx sells great 1/0 welding cable. 25ft is $64.

Coppercableman from Ebay sells some of the best wire out there (Trystar). I'm pretty sure he only sells in 50ft increments though.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

I would avoid that.

http://www.powerwerx.com/wire-cable/welding-cable.html

Powerwerx sells great 1/0 welding cable. 25ft is $64.

Coppercableman from Ebay sells some of the best wire out there (Trystar). I'm pretty sure he only sells in 50ft increments though.

im thinking about buying some from trystar next time, but it is actully 1/0 i heard you had to buy 2/0 for actual 1/0?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s