• Turtle Beach's
    • Astro's
    • Triton's (MadCatz)
    • Razer's
    • Logitech's
    • SteelSeeries
    • Stock (whatever came with the thing)
    • Other

Turtle beach x3s. Few of my buddys got the x31s. X31s are more comfortable but on both their headsets the wire that plugs into the headset comes loose or falls out and makes an obnoxious noise

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Tritton ax pro's i use it mainly for my 360, sometimes my pc. its a fantastic headset imo. gives you a huge edge as do all headsets. :drinks: i would recommend super comfy and i'm a no lifer from time to time. 5-10 of gaming don't judge haha. except for the fact that they are about to release a new line this month or the next anyway.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

I still have the old Turtle Beach X11's. I'd love a new pair of X31 or 41s. But these do fine for me now. I don't have the money to drop on a new pair. :nea:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

These days I am more on Turtle Beach's. Think if you're serious about your XBOX or PC gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force X11 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard

lol if you want to get technical a headset that plays in true 5.1 is how the game is meant to be heard peepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I got the one my 360 came with. I rarely use it in the first place, so why drop a lot of money on something that'll just sit. And I do spew out profanities when I get really frustrated, so I don't want to be an annoyance to other players.

unless you have a good surround sound system a headset is SOOOOO much better than tv volume. plus you can play it loud at night without bothering other people

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lol if you want to get technical a headset that plays in true 5.1 is how the game is meant to be heard peepwall.gif

if you want to get technical, a headset can't really play in true digital 5.1. that would require 5 speaker sources (front, center, rear) and a subwoofer. if someone did manage to create a "headset" with all of that, it would end up being more of a helmet, rather than a headset.

i have some turtle beaches (got em cheap cuz i worked at best buy :P) they "claim" 5.1 surround sound, but they have the red and white stereo RCA's, which are not capable of carrying 5.1. in reality you are (at most) listening to 2.1 stereo, which still sounds good and works great for gaming. just don't fall for the "5.1 digital surround" BS ;)

oh and one more thing to add onto my little rant, i saw a gaming show take apart 2 types of headphones made by the same company. one cost more than the other, but upon disassembly they discovered the only difference between the less expensive model and the more expensive model was a piece of foam designed to make the lesser model sound worse.

/end rant :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived