Ok after pretty much years of waiting come here every day getting ideas finally knowing pretty much every thing i need to complete my stereo , I havent bought anything yet cause i wanted to get it all at the same time long story short i have a chance to buy an 06 salvage title 300 c ( something ive always wanted for 9 gs or i could bag my truck and do the stereo now i already bought a few things for the truck if i get the car then fixing the truck is totally out what do you guys think?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I personally am sick of seeing 300c's and would stay with the truck dont get me wrong, they are nice but deffinately not a salvage titled one. You never know what the hell is up with them.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i would be cautious with salvage titles, inorder to register them in some places you have to have them inspected and all that jazz to prove they are road worthy again

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

bag...300's are played out

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

2001 expedition the stereo is going to be 2 fi 18s a 42 inch tv ( already have in the box never taken out really ) 4 sets of focal componets 2 arc audio amps and the new 4000 arc audio amp im going to get a 360.2 also i already have the caddy lights and i have to find some blue hids its going to lay frame and im getting some dub condor rims i have lots of little idea that will set my truck apart from the rest and ill move on over to the "GROUNDPOUNDER SIDE = ) "

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg