AutoRama 2012

ALPINE408

Sucks huh Logan? We could all use a $1000 grant for Autorama lol. Think I might take out a loan, lmao.

I have people that owe me the money that would take it to get it all done, but im waiting on them to pay up and i still cant physically do it all by myself, plus i still need foreverbumpn (ken) to build my crossovers and cant do that till i get the money. So even if i get everything that is needed to get the stuff done that i want before the show it wont matter unless i can have help because i cant do it alone because my back and leg.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i know and i appreciate it, stephen has offered to drive down and help too, hes gonna hook me up with a killer deal on bondo and resin once i get my money and then once he is he we should be able to start making some headway on the doors, then once i have the resin kasey said he will make a trip up here to help me cut up the dash and get the ipad and double din to fit in there together

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm new to the competition scene so be light on me.... Autorama will have Meca and DbDrag? I don't see the event on Meca's calendar yet but it's on DbDrag.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db