Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer database

pitbullninja

All you need to know is when going cheap expect cheap. There is nothing and I mean nothing that is going to be above and beyond anything else in the ranges yo uare looking at.

Take this ^^^ as Gospel, Pitbull...... at 30 to 60 bux a sub.....one is the same as the other... You arents gonna find some magic budget woofer that is 20 times better than the other budget woofer.

MBs seem to have a higher rms and might put those on a apsm-1300. And honestly I wasn't looking into changing my mind but these have a 800 rms which sounds safer seeing how he hfi's are like 350 rms

uhh, thats 800rms for both. so you're comparing 700 to 800, more than likely not even gonna notice a difference between the two.

Mb quarts? There just in my price range, are they stable at 1 ohm?

...what? subs cant be "stable" at an ohm load. you have 700 posts and im baffled that you seriously just asked this question.

So you're telling me any sun can handle any ohm load?

subwoofers dont handle ohm loads. they MAKE ohm loads for the amplifier to utilize. how have you not caught on to this?

No one told me.

no one has to tell you. you can pick it up by reading the forums. you have over 700 posts so theres no way you couldnt know unless alls you do is browse the off topic section. im not trying to be a dick, but it just confuses me.

All you need to know is when going cheap expect cheap. There is nothing and I mean nothing that is going to be above and beyond anything else in the ranges yo uare looking at.

Take this ^^^ as Gospel, Pitbull...... at 30 to 60 bux a sub.....one is the same as the other... You arents gonna find some magic budget woofer that is 20 times better than the other budget woofer.

MBs seem to have a higher rms and might put those on a apsm-1300. And honestly I wasn't looking into changing my mind but these have a 800 rms which sounds safer seeing how he hfi's are like 350 rms

uhh, thats 800rms for both. so you're comparing 700 to 800, more than likely not even gonna notice a difference between the two.

uhhh yeah bro thats like 3 dbs

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Just shop around. Find something that will handle your amp and buy it. There isn't gonna be much change between lower level subs as previously stated

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

No one told me.

Dude...seriously? As mentioned above, how can you possibly have as many posts as you do and not know a damn thing by now? "No one told me" we've all been telling you everything man...fuck... some people just don't get it...ever. You just expect everyone just do it all for you? Its funny actually...youve asked a million questions, gotten a million replies, and you still just have no idea... maybe this just isnt for you my dude.. :trippy: if you absolutely have to have some sounds..youre best et might just be to save up a few hundred and go to a best buy and give them ur money, go get some burger king and come back to some subs. since you dont want to learn anything, and cant make up your mind, let best buy do it just do it all.( i say best buy, use a shop, whatever..flea market..)

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived