Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer database

pitbullninja

Is there a large database with many subwoofers to be able to compare them? With all there stats such as rms/peak spl and of course $ I was looking at so many but I want to know what other kinds are Out there worth getting. I was hoping they had price ranges from 30-100 then like 120-250 then 250-400 then 400+

Any ideas?

i dont think there is a database cos some companies like to keep prices hidden. but with all the mainstream brands you could probly find something

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1320999835' post='1755284]

i dont think there is a database cos some companies like to keep prices hidden. but with all the mainstream brands you could probly find something

That's what I'm saying, I only care to know about the low priced stuff, I already know about FI dc DD sa etc.

Crutchfield.com

+1....and really man, youve asked 8 bazillion questions, been told whats up, and still you keep on it... I know you are trying to make an informed decision, but you have such a small budget, I dont think you are gonna go wrong with whatever you can buy...buy whats in your price range and do work... at the rate you are going, you are never going to even buy anything...stop second guessing and being such a puss and just spend some money. :shrug: I can understand wanting to get whats best for your money... but youre acting like you are teetering on dropping 1000 bux per sub... youre not. Worry less, build more man.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Crutchfield.com

+1....and really man, youve asked 8 bazillion questions, been told whats up, and still you keep on it... I know you are trying to make an informed decision, but you have such a small budget, I dont think you are gonna go wrong with whatever you can buy...buy whats in your price range and do work... at the rate you are going, you are never going to even buy anything...stop second guessing and being such a puss and just spend some money. :shrug: I can understand wanting to get whats best for your money... but youre acting like you are teetering on dropping 1000 bux per sub... youre not. Worry less, build more man.

true, pit, we can lead you to the door, but you are the one who must walk through it. :shrug:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

if you're still working with that $100 budget, just buy the HIFI's bud. sonicelectronix.com and crutchfield have a compare feature.

i think we might come off as mean sometimes, but we really mean the best. just order the subs bud. you'll learn a lot more that way.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

All you need to know is when going cheap expect cheap. There is nothing and I mean nothing that is going to be above and beyond anything else in the ranges yo uare looking at.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived