g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 I'd be interested in one of the smaller livestrong size ones Sweet man! www.wooferwarehouse.com
Nine8SST Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 Your website says they are in stock......you are saying preorder on here.....which one is it? And if it is pre order, when should I expect to recive my order if I place one? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Twostrokeking Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 Hey man! I'm ready to order!! Are these in stock?? This is so sick!! Can't wait My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Your website says they are in stock......you are saying preorder on here.....which one is it? And if it is pre order, when should I expect to recive my order if I place one? Since i really don't have a way to set it as its a "pre-order" option i explained they are available for order and will be should be shipped out Dec.21st www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Hey man! I'm ready to order!! Are these in stock?? This is so sick!! Can't wait You can place your order NOW and they should be shipped out by Dec.21st www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Your website says they are in stock......you are saying preorder on here.....which one is it? And if it is pre order, when should I expect to recive my order if I place one? I figured out how to add the Pre-order option so now it says "Pre-order" instead of "in-stock" good find BTW www.wooferwarehouse.com
SQMonte Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 What about brand names? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
g6ryder Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 What about brand names? Brand names MAY come later would have to talk to the companies and get permission to use there name and logo ect.. www.wooferwarehouse.com
baaudio Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 I've made little bracelets out of scrap speaker wire lol. Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
SQMonte Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 What about brand names? Brand names MAY come later would have to talk to the companies and get permission to use there name and logo ect.. What do you think about one that just says bass head with your logo? Cause the only people i'm louder than are the one's who don't have a system Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.